Sunday, September 14, 2008

Spring time in Sydney


This Saturday the weather was kind enough to treat us Sydneysiders with warm Springtime weather. It is amazing to be able to walk around in shorts whilst the night before I still wear my ugg boots everywhere. Excited, I did some washing, hung them out in the sun, took photos of my plants and thought of the bbq and pool party that I would like to have here in my backyard. I didnt realise it was almost time for my dentist appointment. Worried that I would be late, I caught a cab. Man, it costed a fortune... but the fine weather made me feel so happy I didn't care.

The dentist took the braces off. Hurray. Finally!! My teeth felt really smooth, I kept licking them. After that I went to meet Irene & Ineke. Walking to World Square, I spoke to the yummy mommy to be - Stella- on the phone. I couldnt believe I just missed her in Paddy's!! If Ineke wasnt about to pick us up, I would have gone back and meet her and touch her cute tummy!!! Oh well - next time...

We went to Bronte and had fish and chips. It really was a lovely day. The pool on the side of the beach looked very inviting. The water is blue and the view was stunning. It was a nice feeling being out in the sun in such a lovely weather.

Spring is here. And I hope it doesnt go anytime soon.

No comments: