Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturdays and Sundays

Heyyyy... I did a new posting last week, but it didnt show up... How annoying!! Anyway it was about my cancelled prewedding photos... not to worry... I will write about it again one day. Today I am just in the mood of writing something else.

I love Saturday and Sunday morning, especially when the sun is out. I dont necessarily love sunbaking, but waking up to a bright day just make me happy. Saturday mornings are usually filled with cleaning (clean house + sunshine = seventh heaven), baking cupcakes (used to), or browsing the wedding blogs. Anything beautiful is done on Saturday morning.

On Sunday mornings, I always raced to the front yard to get the Sunday paper. Dont everyone love Sunday paper? They are filled with happy news, cooking articles, goss, parties photos, everything exciting. Sunday is a good day to be lazy.

Sunday night is a totally different story though. My mood just slumped. Thinking about a full week of work. Yuck. I will do my whole week of ironing on Sunday night, and try not to think of the week ahead.

It is still 9.31 am Sunday morning. I'd better do some happy stuff before Sunday arvo kicks in.

No comments: