Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurray to blah!

Mel has now started writing her blog!! Yippie!! I did try writing a blog - because I wanted my girlfriends who now live so far away from me to know what I am doing (not that i do much, really)... as you can see... I wrote 3 postings in one sitting, then forgot the blog altogether... really glad Mel starts her own blog - it motivates me to continue with mine too.

Today was an ordinary day. Was at work from 8 to 6.45. I am sooo glad that i live literally a hop, skip and a jump away from work. I no longer have to go to bed by 10.30 (read that everyone!! I now can stay up late..LOL....). I had cravings for chorizos risotto but thought it was too late to cook. As it is late shopping night today, I went to Miranda Westfield. I had to wait for ages until Russ finish work. I was so hungry I felt I was about to faint! LOL. Went for a quick bite, then went back home and slouch on the couch like every other day of the week. The temperature has dropped again for the past couple of days. It is still quite cold at night.

Oh well, glad it's Thursday. Not too long till the weekend.

3 comments:

♥ mel ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ mel ♥ said...

your bedtime is after 10 nowadays? wow..hahahahahah..

Amelia said...

LOL - yeah... stay up till 11 every nite now!!