Saturday, May 3, 2008

Leigh Miller Photography


Leigh Miller takes the most amazing photos that I have ever seen!!! Now that I am planning my own wedding, I gushes, oohs and aahs over beautiful pictures that captures the happiness and emotion of the big day. Leigh is one of the rare photographers who knows which moments are the best and doesn't miss them. It is very unfortunate that she is so far away from where I am! Otherwise I will definitely would want her to capture the beautiful day that I have been planning.

Leigh also always seems to enjoy knowing the couple and is truly happy to be involved in the big day. Her blog is filled with warm words about the couple, and the story about the day. They are of course, also filled with beautiful photos.
Here is a link to her blog - Enjoy!

No comments: