Friday, May 16, 2008

Changed my mind again


For a few weeks I thought I was set to have light green and white as my color theme. I tried to convince myself that they are the 'It' colours at the moment. I saved inspirational photos of beautiful things in this colour combo so that i can refer to them. Guess what! I am going to see the florist this afternoon... and I changed my mind!!! Back to pink and silver! The original colour combo I picked.
Why not light green (still trying to convince myself):
  1. Growing up, I have never liked green
  2. Light green, whilst look beautiful on Caucasian, unfortunately doesn't really suit Asian skin tone. I cant make my beautiful bridesmaids look like Slimey.
  3. I picked Pink and Silver initially
  4. I can sneak some other colour with Pink & Silver combo - they are very versatile
There you go, people... Pink and silver it is!!!

Photo courtesy of Rebecca Thuss

No comments: